      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 12:11 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] How to Be as Happy as Buddha

      “Try to be mindful, and let things take their
      natural course. Then your mind will become still
      in any surroundings, like a clear forest pool.
      All kinds of wonderful, rare animals will come
      to drink at the pool, and you will clearly see
      the nature of all things. You will see many strange
      and wonderful things come and go, but you will be still.
      This is the happiness of the Buddha.â€

      Ajahn Chah
      permission from the copyright owner.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic