18628Meditation For Addiction Recovery

    May 3, 2013
      Dear Meditation Society,

      I hope this e-mail finds you well. My name is Adrienne
      and I am a writer at AllTreatment.com, a Seattle-based
      addiction recovery resource. Recently, I had the opportunity
      to interview Rabbi Olivier BenHaim, a rabbi at one of the
      world's only meditative synagogues. He is currently facilitating
      a course on meditation and addiction recovery, entitled,
      "A Path of True Liberation: Recovery as a Spiritual Practice
      For Everyone." He had some fascinating words to share
      regarding addiction and meditation, which I thought might
      be an inspiring read for the Meditation Society community.
      The interview was published here on our website.

      I hope you enjoy the article, and please do feel free to share
      it with your readers. The philosophies that Rabbi Olivier
      shared with me are interesting for all to learn about;
      particularly so for the meditating community. It is my hope
      that this information on addiction recovery is shared with
      as many as possible.

      Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

      All My Best,
      Adrienne Hurst