18599How to slow a racing mind

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Mar 18, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to inform you that I just
      posted a new article on our website, which you may find helpful in your
      meditation practice: How to Slow a Racing Mind.

      This article discusses the sources of mental agitation and how to
      overcome them, so you can get the most from your meditation practice.
      You can read the full article it at: http://wp.me/p22v0Y-wn

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis

      P.S. Please remember to share it with others through Facebook, email,
      or other social media. Thanks!