18588An Informative Meditation Technique

    Mar 5, 2013
      This seemingly simple sharing gives one an excellent opportunity
      to Witness your "Inner Chatterer" at work, while getting you
      more familiar with who you really are when you say "I Am". But
      only if you actually do it!

      "Try a little experiment. Close your eyes and say to yourself:
      'I wonder what my next thought is going to be.' Then become very
      alert and wait for the next thought. Be like a cat watching a
      mouse hole. What thought is going to come out of the mouse hole?" -

      Ekhart Tolle

      permission from the copyright owner.