18541Re: hi need some advice (for fasting)

  • Gopinath
    Jan 22, 2013
      Avoid solid food, stick to liquids preferably no fruit juices even. Herbal water is fine. There is not much fancy footwork in fasting.
      There is no need for a guru to advise you on fasting. Fasting is pratised in various religions, in groups or singly. They are even practised by people who have rejected religion. It's good for the body and good for the spirit and you can do it without a guru and save a few bucks in the process.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "candace_day@..." wrote:

      > I when some peoplengo on fast they avoid food and drink juices. I was just wondering is that really consider fasting because your giving and sor feeding of sugar if u get were I going with this and fastingnis supose to be a bout clensing and breaking bodies will

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic