18532Meditation for beginners

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Jan 18, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to inform you that I just
      published a new article, Meditation for Beginners, which some of you may
      find helpful. It may be of particular interest to those who are just
      starting their practice, or who may still be unclear about how to
      meditate.

      This article discusses some of the basic techniques of mindfulness
      meditation, so beginners can get off to a good start, and begin making
      immediate progress. You can read the full article it at:
      http://wp.me/p22v0Y-vN

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      http://www.MindfulnessMeditationInstitute.org/

      P.S. Please remember to share it with others. Thanks!