18498Re: [Meditation Society of America] Getting started

  • Douglas Darling
    Dec 16, 2012
      Virginia Piedmont 45 miles West/South of DC. DD

      On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Michele Mitchell <mcmitch05@...> wrote:

      Have you thought about a class? What area do you live in?

      From: "douglasedarling" <douglasedarling@...>
      Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:40:54 -0000
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Getting started

      I would greatly appreciate advice on getting off on right foot in this meditation stuff. I have been to one lecture where the primary aim was to pick my pocket. A friend who is a yoga instructor has offered to work with me on initial TM techniques. What to do, what to do? DD

      --
      Douglas E. Darling
      Warrenton, VA 20186

      This Communication is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee of agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying of this E‑mail is strictly prohibited. In case of failed or interrupted transmission, or if you have received this in error, please call (540) 270-9239. Also, please notify the sender that you have received this email communication in error. Thank you.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic