18493Re: Getting started

  • walto
    Dec 15, 2012
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "douglasedarling" <douglasedarling@...> wrote:

      > I would greatly appreciate advice on getting off on right foot in this meditation stuff. I have been to one lecture where the primary aim was to pick my pocket. A friend who is a yoga instructor has offered to work with me on initial TM techniques. What to do, what to do? DD

      Well, first of all, please don't pay anyone another penny! Meditation is as easy as breathing (though it's also as hard as breathing calmly). There is so much info available free on the internet. Bob's meditation site is a great place to start. And there are many good tips right here: just rummage around.