18439“SATCHIDANANDA AND SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHAVAKYAS (profound pronouncements”

  • bimal
    Oct 1, 2012
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 139, September 2012 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with "SATCHIDANANDA AND SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHAVAKYAS (profound pronouncements". If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "How soul moves from body to body", "World enjoyment", "Brahman changes and changes not", "Faith versus Science", "Power of Science"etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimalmohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.