18429A Totally Biased "Commercial" For Meditation

    Sep 21, 2012
      I just saw a butterfly fluttering higher than I ever thought possible. My Newfoundland dog Dante is resting his enormous
      head on my lap, and the clip clop sound of an Amish buggy going
      by is in the air along with the scent of the just mowed lawn.
      These sensations appear, float away, and are not commented on
      again. Always and in all ways, as soon as anything is sensed or witnessed, it leaves and new things arise. It is sense-less to
      hold onto the past ones at the cost of not experiencing life as
      it takes place. There is an eternal loving awareness and infinite unity that is present and available that can be, and usually is, obscured by mental chatter, physical sense sensations, emotional or physical reactivity, or many other distracting types of energy plays. Meditation is the most functional method for removing the barriers to waking up to this Reality. It is the easiest, most ancient and safest vehicle for seeding the soil where Self knowledge and Self control can grow. Meditation is the best thing you can do for your Self. There is no better thing you can do for others than share
      those things that have helped you evolve in consciousness.

      So...witness your life as it is now, not wasting time rehashing
      the past or fantasizing about the future. Cease mental chatter or
      suffer the weird and negative places it takes you to if you let it run wild. Put it on a leash and use your mind as a tool and not
      let it be your master. Meditation will lead you to knowing how to drive the vehicle you are in that is reading this now. Find a specific method or a few that you actually practice and you will surely gain mastery over reactivity and be able to act as you wish. And you will Realize that the big "Thy" in the sky is in your heart and is you, and then effortlessly "Thy will be done", and you will live happily ever after.