18426Re: [Meditation Society of America] Words of Wisdom by G. I. Gurdjieff

  • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
    Sep 18 9:13 AM
      Wow... very complex. Some of the statements shared make me think and bring me back to some of the questions I have yet to find an answer to:

      "In deep sleep all communication between centers is closed.
      Our sleep is bad because we do not cut off lines of communication. ".. I have read/heard that all things are the way they're supposed to be, that "all as is" is the devine plan..??

      "We have good and bad angels. The good angels work
      by way of our voluntary, active nature and the bad through
      our passive nature. "... why is there a duality?  .. why do we "need?" positive & negative, why is the one always trying to change the other?

      "Men have their minds and women their feelings more highly
      developed. Either alone can give nothing. Think what you
      feel and feel what you think. Fusion of the two produces
      another force."... which force is created by the fusion of feeling and mind?

      Thank you,

      Patricia Valle