18418Zen and the Art of Knifemaking

    Sep 7, 2012
      I'll be displaying my knives this Sat and Sun at
      the gun show at the Harrisburg PA Farm Show Complex and
      Expo Center 2300 North Cameron Street Harrisburg, PA 17110
      I've enjoyed meeting and sharing time and experiences
      with several of our members there in past shows and
      look forward to that doing this again. Semi-interesting
      venue - 800 tables of weapons and ammo... and they
      serve beer!?!?!?
      Relative to knife-making, I've been using amazing new materials
      for the handles on my most recent knives and wonder at
      the beauty of these man-made high-tech products.
      They're so nice that one may not even notice the
      hardly expert level my knife skills demonstrate. It's
      kind of analogous to how having a loving personality can
      make you attractive even if visually you're no Brad
      or Angelina. These knives can be seen at the bottom of
      my knife site at: http://www.bobroseknives.com
      Anyway, if you do come, please don't wear some other
      teams shirts than the Eagles. You know that this could
      become a distraction from sharing meditation concepts
      and methods as I might go off on rants about football:)
      Hope to see you soon!