      From: dlonepilgrim <dlonepilgrim@...>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] blackness while meditating
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 7 August, 2012, 7:35 PM

      Hi, I am new here. A friend who has started meditating about 2 years ago, came to me with a problem. Since I have never experienced this, I could not explain it or help him. May be someone here can throw some light on this.

      He seems to 'see' or experience absolute darkness or blackness while meditating, and gets frightened.He is not able to continue because of the fear.

      dlonepilgrim

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic