18367Re: Breathing from the pelvis and benafits

    Jul 25, 2012
      "candace_day@..." <candace_day@...> wrote:

      > what is the name from reathing from the pelvis
      called(the acurate termonology for it) and what
      are the benafits

      "Pelvic breathing" is associated in the Kundalini Yoga
      tradition with the 1st and 2nd Chakras, which are
      situated in the pelvic and lower abdomen area. You've asked before about Kundalini influenced methods and as pointed out
      before, their potential benefits are depending on
      whether you are available to receive them and the quality
      of the source they are coming from. I have no doubt that
      they, like all pranayama (breathing) techniques, can
      lift one out of the unconscious rote-like unaware state
      as well as bring one towards greater physical, mental
      and emotional health.
      I wish you well.

      "Every breath is a gift of love from above.
      Fill with this love with every inhale and
      send it out with every exhale."

      Kir Li Molari (from our web site's Words of Wisdom section
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/words.html
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic