18317Re: what is a meditation technique that can help remove paranioa

  • walto
    Jun 15, 2012
      I like the "thousand-petaled lotus" technique described in Le Shan's little "How to Meditate" book. I've posted a couple of paragraphs from it previously here, and there's a discussion of how it can be used to help with anxiety in my own book (_The Perennial Solution Center_), but as I'm not at home now, I can't provide any excerpts at this time.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "candace_day@..." <candace_day@...> wrote:

      > i know there one that balck smoke technique i dont remeber how it goes if any know what im talking about refresh mewhere picture the a could black smoke u inhale but i dont remeber the last part) ut any one know any techniques to meditation techniques tor rmeove paranioa please let me know

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic