18288Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Jun 2, 2012
      Find Peace Within

      "There's a saying in English, `Necessity is the
      mother of invention.' This saying wakes us. It makes
      us think, `How can I handle this situation?' We bring
      forth the energy and the knowledge from within.
      It's there, stored, but unless there's! the need,
      we don't even know that it's there. Maybe you're
      searching for the truth, trying to understand the
      meaning of life and seeking answers. You never
      realize that while you're running around looking
      outside, it's all inside. Imagine that you're in
      a dark room using a flashlight and wondering where
      You search all over the house with the help of what?
      With the help of the flashlight. Ultimately, you'll
      realize that what you've been looking for is already
      there in you as you: `I am that Supreme Peace, Supreme Bliss.'

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
    • Show all 199 messages in this topic