18277PATANJALIYOGASUTRA_ Section II

  • bimal
    May 16, 2012
      "PATANJALIYOGASUTRA- Section II"
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 134, APRIL 2012 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with "PATANJALIYOGASUTRA- Section II" . If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Is dharma and spiritualism o the increase?", "What to do with negative people?", "Are we indeed God lovers?", "On family planning", "contradictions in Spiritual views and fear of death"etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.