18220Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Affirmations

  • Jack Downing
    Mar 24, 2012
      Loved your message Wade. Your aspirations are mine as well.

      I practice focusing my attention on what is right and true and good and complete, rather than what is lacking, what's wrong, the flaws, etc.  I know that my life is an outward manifestation of my thoughts. Good thoughts, good life.
      Shitty thoughts, shitty life.  Thoughts are things that we constantly create. Each thought, in way, is a prayer. I had to ask myself, what am creating or praying for today? I want my thoughts to be good thoughts. Thoughts of abundance, love, hope, and joy. Thoughts of appreciation and gratitude. I have an attitude of gratitude today focusing not just on the gifts of God, but the Giver behind the gifts.

      Here are some favorite affirmations:

      • I see God in everyone because God is all I see.
      • Everything is working out for my highest good.
      • All my ways are pleasant ways, and all my paths are peace.
      • In quietness and confidence shall be my peace.
      • God loves me.
      • I relax and cast aside all mental burdens and allow God to express through me his perfect love, peace, and wisdom.
      Blessings,
      Jack

      On 3/24/2012 9:09 AM, Wade wrote:

      I too am new here and very glad to be. My name is Wade.I am 60 years old and disabled.So I choose to spend my golden years changing the way I think, what I think about and how I think about them.I am using meditation affirmations and guided hypnosis.The rest of my life is going to be spent on personal Growth. My current affirmations are as follows: Change Your Thoughts, and change your life.I am transformed by the renewing of my mind.I live a life of gratitude.My attitude determines my altitude.Personal growth and changes are easy,when I have a positive attitude.I use my mind's latent abilities (affirmations planted in the subconscious mind) for visualizing positive out comes.I keep my mind occupied with positive intent,focused on only the good.I avoid negative words,thoughts and accompanying emotions like the plague.My positive thoughts manifests my experience.In everything,I apply the law of gratitude.
      Every day I become better and better in every way.
      I am now open to receive the good that God has for me

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Santino_50 <santino_50@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > My name is Patrick and I'm new to this group. I
      > joined to find support for my meditative practices.
      > Last month I began meditating every morning and
      > evening, as well as repeating positive affirmations to
      > myself at various points throughout my day. I have
      > read alot of material on websites about affirmations.
      > What I'd like to know are any personal experiences
      > with them which anyone might be willing to share.
      > Feel free to respond to me off list or through the
      > listserv, whichever you prefer. I am truly interested
      > in learning about other peoples' experiences.
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Patrick

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic