18137Re: Happy Birthday!

    Jan 26, 2012
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

      > To our esteemed list owner, the
      > every patient and persistent
      > Bob Rose. All the best, Bobji!
      >
      > Much love -- Bruce

      Thank you Sri Bruceji. What I wanted for a present
      was to look forward in 10 days to seeing the Eagles
      in the Super Bowl, but I guess I'll just have to
      accept watching your Giants going against the Pats.
      As a devoutly religious Footballist, I realize that
      the Universe probably truly does have a time for all
      things, but it seems like it may take another incarnation before
      it's the Birds time. Other than this test of religious
      patience, this lifetime has been the best one I've ever
      had, and as I wish for everyone everywhere, I hope to
      live happily ever after.