18026Re: Some Terence Gray also know as Wei-Wu-Wei(with some tweaking)

  • tarah513
    Nov 7, 2011

      Jesus Saves...Jesus will save you. If there is no dying, then who will Jesus save? Ye MUST be born again in order to be saved by Jesus. So there is lots of living & dying going on, one just has to apperceive that it is so. The big difference in living & dying, thus, is that Jesus saves you when you die.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep chatterjee <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      > What difference could there be between 'living' and
      > 'dying'?
      >
      > 'Living' is only the elaboration in sequential duration of what
      > otherwise is known as 'death'.
      >

      > When What-we-are apparently functions.....
      >
      > ..... extending itself in three apparent spatial
      > dimensions ......
      >
      > .....and invests in it's own creativity, through an interpreting of the extending.... as duration...
      >
      > ... thus the as-if appearance of
      > 'space-time'........ that is what held to be as 'living'.
      >
      > When that process
      > ceases...... we are no longer extended in sequential duration...
      >
      > .... we are no
      > longer elaborated in 'space'...
      >
      > ... 'space-time' is no more ..
      >
      > ...and the apparent
      > universe dis-appears.
      >

      > Then we say we are 'dead'.
      >

      > But as what we are we have never 'lived', and cannot 'die'.
      >
      > Where could 'we' live?
      >
      > When could 'we' die?
      >

      > How could there be such
      > things as 'we'?
      >

      > 'Living' is a spatial illusion........... 'dying' is a temporal
      > illusion,
      >

      > 'We' is the sense of a spatio-temporal illusion ........based on the as-if serial
      > interpretation of dimensional 'stills' or 'quanta' .......cognised as movement.
      >

      > Only the concepts of infinity and intemporality can suggest
      > intellectually a notion
      > of what we are as the source and origin of
      > appearance or manifestation.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic