18019Dan and Sandeep and Walto and all who post here

    Nov 5, 2011
      I appreciate the present the wisdom is that they share here
      freely, as well as the perspectives they each are coming
      from relative to Reality. Really! As far as "arguing",
      or whatever adjective or adverb you want to use for their
      discussions, this is an ancient tradition in many cultures,
      and helps clear the air of one-sided views...sometimes
      dramatically, sometimes subtly. The balloon that is our
      mind gets filled with the Yin and the Yang and one gets
      pulled to the Tao. As the balloon fills and fills with the
      judgments, comparisons, commentary and chatter, it finally
      bursts, letting the consciousness emerge united with all
      consciousness, energy, beauty and love...infinitely and
      eternally. And you live happily ever after.

      Thank you to all who contribute to this forum. And thanks
      to the compu-gods for the delete button which allows us
      real free will to choice that which we benefit from and enjoy.