18003Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Nov 3, 2011

      From: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com [mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of walto
      Sent: November-02-11 6:47 PM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: A Most Unusual Deathbed Scene

      <SNIP>

      > D: I am speaking from direct awareness/experience, not from someone's book, not to be glib, and not to pass on ideas I got from someone else. It's just how it makes sense to me, to express myself. As I said, for the enjoyment of it. Seems natural as a human being to express through words. Something about words being translated into ideas, and going back and forth through cyberspace, is appealing - not sure why.
      >
      > - Dan

      Dan, in and as the appearance of the creativity of thought ........as ideations....

      ....what other game is possible, other than to pretend and shape, re-shape, and exude forth the morphings

      of the pretense.
      Whether within the ideation of cyberspace or within the ideation of physical-day to day space.
      Both ideations not differing a whit in their essence.

      The gaming is fun.
      Till it is not.
      And to mirth with even this contrast of fun/no fun...

      ....the pretense of accepting the reality of occurrences .......as utterances ...

      ...whether in the medium of sound, or of ink-stains or of pixels.

      .

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic