  • dan330033
    Oct 19, 2011
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "walto" <calhorn@...> wrote:

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033" <dan330033@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The truth one is, can't be wrong.
      > >
      > > Hence, it is never right.
      > >
      > > Simply being.
      > >
      > > Not a matter of presentation to others.
      > >
      > > Being is - without an other to teach it, or to teach it to.
      > >
      > > Words being exchanged in a social context, either fit that context well, or don't.
      > >
      > > Did UG fit well the social contexts in which he spoke?
      > >
      > > Did JK, did Ramana, did Jesus --
      > >
      > > It's all a matter of perspective, of reactions, pro and con.
      > >

      > If there is but one, there are no reactions pro and con.

      D: The reactions pro and con
      are with words, to other words said in contexts.

      There is no pro and con to being.

      Not even an "if" is involved, and thus, no "then" ...

      Just presence.

      Not the word or idea of presence.

      Being ... itself.

      > > Yet, this being is not formed by or into a perspective.
      > >
      > > Thus, one can say it is all perspectives, past, present, future, and all contexts in which perspectives arise, simultaneously.
      >
      > If there is but one there are neither contexts nor perspectives.

      D: Or ... "as this is one" ...

      As this is one, here is not a perspective or
      proposition to be explained.

      Perspectives are imagined, along with the sense of "I" ...

      (including the perspective "as this is one ..."

      > > Or, one can say this involves no perspective to have or to impart - including any imagined "perspective of no perspective" ...
      > >

      > Yes, one actually should because that's what follows, and as it's patently false, others (and there are others or we would not be discussing, because there could be no discussion) should reject it as nonsense.

      As this is one, no separated self or other has ever emerged.

      Just this unborn being, as is.

      True and false are categories of thought, for beings imagined as perspectives.

      It takes a perspective to formulate what is true in contrast to what is false.

      - D -
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic