17881The Wisdom of Hafiz

    Sep 10 7:16 AM
      All The Hemispheres

      Leave the familiar for a while.
      Let your senses and bodies stretch out
      like a welcomed season onto the meadows
      and shores and hills.

      Open up to the Roof.
      Make a new water-mark on your excitement and love.

      Like a blooming night flower,
      bestow your vital fragrance of happiness
      and giving upon our intimate assembly.

      Change rooms in your mind for a day.

      All the hemispheres in existence lie beside
      an equator in your heart.

      Greet yourself in your thousand other forms
      as you mount the hidden tide and travel Back home.

      permission from the copyright owner.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic