      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Am I The Only One Who Is Going To Die?
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011, 11:26 AM

      "tarah513" <faithearden@...> wrote:

      > Faithe: I find it a bit arrogant that one can judge another as to "being
      > stuck on a path" or to judge that another is indeed in denial, or that
      > they are blindly stumbling through life.

      Yo Faithe,
      Do you also find it a bit arrogant to have made the judgements
      you make above and below? How's that "sit" with you? As for
      me, I won't spend a nanosecond judging who's judging who.
      My dog smells (as only a 192 pound Newfoundland can do),
      and I'm going to take care of that right now.
      I wish you well.
      Bob

      The drumbeat they march to

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic