17754Am I The Only One Who Is Going To Die?

    Aug 3, 2011
      I work with many other RN's and other educated people
      who you would assume could recognize the obvious, but
      all of them seem to think they are immortal. And
      I certainly don't mean in a spiritual way. If you knew
      for sure that you were driving your car towards the edge
      of a cliff, wouldn't you turn the wheel and go in another
      direction, or at least seek out a different map to follow?
      I don't know ---- maybe being in denial and letting the
      fear bubble up subconsciously isn't all that bad a way
      to get through the day. Nah ---I ain't buying it!