17686It's Time Again for Meditation and Weapons of Destruction

    Jun 16, 2011
      This weekend, Fri 4 to 9, Sat 9 to 5 and Sun 9 to 4 PM
      I'll once again be displaying my knives at the
      Valley Forge Gun Show. Info can be found here about the show:
      http://www.valleyforgegunshow.com/ and about the knives at:
      http://www.bobroseknives.com
      I look forward to spending time with visiting Meditation
      Society members, those who use our web site and this
      forum, as well as those from other consciousness evolving
      practices. It is always a joy and a laugh and a "high time"
      sharing insights while all around us there are those
      seeking more efficient means (and I do mean "mean") ways to
      destroy people places and things. So if you're in the area,
      please consider joining the fun.
      Hope to see you there!