17666Re: [Meditation Society of America] Mood Changes as a result of meditation

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Jun 9 8:11 PM
      Dear Shelly,

      What the cause is........is really of little importance.

      That, it is so............is so.

      Depression is really........un-
      enthusiastic anger.

      Again, what that anger is about is of little importance.

      Where does this feeling, which is a thought with maybe an associated sensation in the body-mind object....

      ...where has this thought got anchored?

      Where has that thought of "woke up completely  depressed" found a home to rest?