17651Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    May 21, 2011
      You'll be Shown a Way

      "If you really want God to show you the way, pray.
      You'll be shown a way. Prayer is the only way.
      Pray: `God, I don't know what to do. Please guide me,
      please guide me.' And God will guide you through
      somebody who will come and tell you what to do or
      through your dreams. God's ways are mysterious.
      So, leave it to God, and God will guide you.
      God loves us more than we love ourselves, because
      to God, everything and everybody, is God's child,
      God's creation. The entire globe is God's creation.
      How can our Father-Mother-God ignore us?

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
    • Show all 193 messages in this topic