17603Consciousness is the Deadliest and Most Life-Giving Weapon

    Mar 31, 2011
      Someone once said that the pen is mightier
      than the sword. This would indicate that the
      thoughts a pen communicates are stronger than
      any other weapons. But what if the thoughts
      are as unfocused as a machine gun being
      fired by a monkey? And what seems to be the
      case with virtually all people is that
      it takes special yet natural skills to use
      either swords or thoughts appropriately, or
      great damage will be the result.
      To see this concept being played out, stop by
      our table at the Valley Forge Gun Show this
      week-end. Along with hundreds of dealers of
      all sorts of weapons, we'll be displaying and
      selling hand made knives that have somehow
      appeared after some steel and brass and
      varius handle materials have been transformed
      into man's oldest tools. And this will take
      place while discussing meditation concepts
      and techniques like those found on this group.
      So, if you are in the area, stop by and say
      hello and let's see just how mighty meditative
      states can be in extraordinary environments.