17571Re: [Meditation Society of America] Thoughts About Thinking

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Feb 17, 2011

      --- On Thu, 2/17/11, Yanni Maniates <yanni.maniates@...> wrote:

      From: Yanni Maniates <yanni.maniates@...>
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] Thoughts About Thinking
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 8:09 PM

      But what will the computer "do?"

      --------

      Not only everything that "you" believe you are doing, but more efficiently at that.

      :-)

      -------------

      What is it to "be" a computer!

      ---------

      As soon as the computer starts posing such questions, it will have to discover meditation and search for an Intel I-5-Guru processor.

      ----------

      Perhaps it is best not to ask!

      We certainly would not want a computer print out for an answer!

      ---------

      :-)

      Pixels on a PC screen......pixels on paper.

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 10:22 PM

      I used to think, when I thought at all,
      that this was a clever thought:

      "My superpower? Given enough time I can
      outwit even the cleverest of inanimate objects."

      But now with what's going on with the Super-Computer
      on Jeopardy, I don't know what to think!?!?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic