17528UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA Contd(The obvious and the Esoteric)

  • bimal
    Jan 13, 2011
      UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA Contd(The obvious and the Esoteric)
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY and for a happy New 2011.
      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 120, January 2011 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with "UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA Continued (The obvious and Esoteric)"
      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Happy and Unhappy feelings", "Karma,Vikarma,Akarma", "Positive thinking", "Spiritual satisfaction", "Mukti following the scriptures" etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.