17507Words of Wisdom by Swami Krishnananda

    Dec 16, 2010
      "In advanced stages of meditation, two types of
      reaction are set up - the objective reaction from the
      cosmic forces themselves, and the subjective reaction
      from the potencies of desires that are lying unseen
      and unfelt in the recesses of our own personality. So
      when we enter into deep meditation, we have to be
      prepared to meet these encountering powers within as
      well as without. If we read the lives of saints, great
      masters who practised yoga and underwent the hardships
      of meditation, we will know what these hardships could
      be. They never leave a person, whatever be his
      advance." - Swami Krishnananda

      For more by and about Swami Krishnananda:
      http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/