17498Knives, Guns, and Meditation

    Dec 9, 2010
      This weekend I'll be displaying my knives at
      the Harrisburg Gun Show which is held in the
      Harrisburg PA Farm Complex. It's quite a scene -
      800 to 1200 tables full of weapons, thousands
      of people who use weapons, and --- get this --
      they sell beer there! What a combination! And
      there I'll be meeting with Meditation Society
      of America members and various friends and
      fellow meditators discussing the infinite,
      eternal and the ways to know them experientially,
      all the while stopping pretty often to interact
      with the collectors, hunters, and fellow knifemakers
      who give my knives new homes. So if you're used to
      going to Ashrams and similar calm serene settings
      to experience meditation and want to kick it up
      to know what functioning in a meditative mode
      in a much more challenging environment is like,
      stop by my table this Saturday or Sunday and we'll
      get high together without any beer or ammo to amp
      things up.
      PS: you can see the knives at:
      http://www.bobroseknives.com
      Oh yeah, I now have really good sheaths that
      are hand made by a young Amish neighbor that
      will come with many of the knives
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic