17481Re: [Meditation Society of America] Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Nov 27, 2010
      WestWindWood <westwindwood2003@...> wrote:

      > Great! that's how to start, but the last line is a doozy: "So, locate the real witness within
      > you and feel that you are that." In other words, find enlightenment and then evolve towards God.

      "By focusing the mind on `I am', on the sense of being, `I am so-and-so" dissolves; `am a witness only' remains and that too submerges in `I am all'. Then the all becomes the One and the One – yourself, not to be separate from me."

      Nisargadatta Maharaj from 'I am That'

    • Show all 199 messages in this topic