17478Some Words From Kir Li Molari

    Nov 24, 2010
      Find yourself to be a precious diamond
      and simply laugh at ever having thought
      that who you really are is the coal dust
      that it was hidden in.

      Spiritually, the only remotely desirable
      desire is to be desireless

      Without name and fame you can live famously.

      Don't believe it when others find you believable.

      Be passionate dispassionately.

      Seek and ye shall find that you need
      not seek anymore than a fish in the
      ocean needs to seek water.

      My fingernail gets cut off.
      So what?! I still live.
      My body dies.
      So what?! I still live.

      To be or not to be? There is no question. Be!

      The end of salivation is the beginning of salvation.

      God witnesses creation through her eyes and I's.
      God witnesses creation through his eyes and I's.
      God witnesses creation through my eyes and I's.
      God witnesses creation.
      God witnesses.
      God.

      Everything and nothing is inevitable.