17474The Ultimate Reality of Sanatana Dharma

  • drfmrls
    Nov 22, 2010
      Brahman: The Ultimate Reality of Sanatana Dharma

      By Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      "Brahman, as understood by the scriptures of Hinduism, as well as by the Acharyas of the Vedanta school, is a very specific conception of the Absolute. This unique conception has not been replicated by any other religion on earth, and is exclusive to Sanatana Dharma. Thus to even call this conception of Brahman 'God' is, in a sense, somewhat imprecise. This is the case because Brahman does not refer to the anthropomorphic concept of God of the Abrahamic religions. When we speak of Brahman, we are referring neither to the 'old man in
      the sky' concept, nor to the idea of the Absolute as even capable of being vengeful, fearful or engaging in choosing a favorite people from among His creatures. For that matter, Brahman is not a 'He' at all, but rather transcends all empirically discernible categories, limitations and dualities...."

      VISIT HERE TO READ THE REST OF THIS INFORMATIVE ARTICLE:

      http://www.dharmacentral.com/forum/content.php?76-Brahman-of-Sanatana-Dharma

      Please forward this information to all sincere spiritual seekers. Please publish the entire article on your website, blog, Facebook or social site.

      Aum Tat Sat