17435Re: The Way Finders

    Oct 7, 2010
      Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders

      I do not know how podcasts work but in the
      last 24 hours, I have heard back from folks
      who have been enthralled with the lecturers,
      without having to locate/buy the book.

      Go to:

      http://castroller.com/podcasts/CbcRadiosMassey.

      I prefer the good old fashioned curling up
      with a book, a cup of tea, overlooking a brook.

      Seems to have gone out of fashion, with the dinosaurs.

      Aah well.

      > The book is a collection of the Massey Lectures
      >
      > given at the University of Toronto, Canada
      >
      > by Wade Davis.
      >

      > A series of beautiful lectures........on ancient
      >
      > wisdom(s) collated from different regions/tribes
      >
      > across the globe...
      >

      > .....lores from the Kalahari deserts, from
      >
      > the Australian aborigines, from the Polynesian
      >
      > islands, from the Anaconda people in the Amazon
      >
      > basin, the Inuit natives of North America, the
      >
      > native tribes in Indonesia.
      >

      > The narration is wonderful .........and the ethos
      >
      > of the narration, meditative.
      >

      > Invite the locating of the book in your neighborhood
      >
      > library or even buying it and reading.
      >

      > The ISBN Code is 978-0-88784-766-0

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic