      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 6:58 PM

      There is a book called "The Way Finders"

      The book is a collection of the Massey Lectures
      given at the University of Toronto, Canada
      by Wade Davis.

      A series of beautiful lectures........on ancient
      wisdom(s) collated from different regions/tribes
      across the globe...

      .....lores from the Kalahari deserts, from
      the Australian aborigines, from the Polynesian
      islands, from the Anaconda people in the Amazon
      basin, the Inuit natives of North America, the
      native tribes in Indonesia.

      The narration is wonderful .........and the ethos
      of the narration, meditative.

      Invite the locating of the book in your neighborhood
      library or even buying it and reading.

      The ISBN Code is 978-0-88784-766-0

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic