17403RE:Knives, Guns, and Meditation

    Sep 10, 2010
      Yo Sean,
      Bette and I are seriously considering displaying the knives in March or April at "The Nation's Gun Show" in Chantilly VA. Over 1,100 tables, a mile and a half of gun dealers, and tens of thousands of attendees. Very unique scene there and the highlight is that you can rent machine guns, flame throwers, and tanks and fire away. But unlike probably all of the people at that show, we'll most likely then take a trip to Yogaville, about 20 miles south of Charlettsville, and visit the Ashram there. We've been there many times and have always found it to be the most serene and high place we've ever experienced. And the inner explosives there are at least as amazing as the artillery at any gun show!
      Would enjoy hooking up with you and yours if and when we get down there.