      From: Eva <winterskyshadow@...>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Searching
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, 5 August, 2010, 11:19 AM

      Hello, I am searching for a specific guided meditation that I had once found on the internet. I don't remember the name of it, but I do remember most of the progression of the meditation. It was an audio download...

      The meditation started with a blank wall that I envisioned numbers on. Next it led down steps to a large door. once the door was opened, there was a body of water with an island in the middle. On the island was a flower. then the listener(me) was told to fly up to the flower and rest in the center. After that I am stuck...

      Can anyone tell me the name of this meditation? I would like to find the download of it again.

      Blessings,

      Eva

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic