17106RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Practice Makes Perfect by Kir Li Molari

  • hanif sashekhem
    Apr 6, 2010
      Peace and Love Bruce,

      i apprecilove your wisdom in respect towards Oneness, however i must ask you---is your understanding of the meditative state that you describe also an idea?
      It seems that We all suffer from the illusions of our perceptions:)

      ONE