171Re: Ego, Infinity, Guilt

    Feb 19, 2002
      The Inner Chatterer is the real villain in the
      drama of our life. It's judgements, comparisons, and
      comments have helped perpetuate the illusion that we are
      apart from everything, and everything is "out to get
      us". And so, we suffer and live in fear. Meditation
      brings us in-sight into the real nature of life - that
      we are a part of everything, and that everything is
      here for us to learn from and enlighten us. And we
      live feeling secure and loved, happily ever after.
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic