17083Re: Practice Makes Perfect by Kir Li Molari

  • tarah513
    Apr 4, 2010
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > By Grace alone effort is effortless. The farmer
      > makes an effort while planting his crop. By Grace,
      > the crop grows effortlessly. The farmer then reaps
      > the harvest and distributes it, and many are nurtured.

      HA-HA-HA!!!

      I sure can tell that you are not a farmer! I am a farmer. Let me tell
      you, the EASY part is planting the crop. The tough part is the growing!
      Once the seed changes to plant, watering, fertilizing, herbicides,
      insecticides are constantly administered. A seed does NOT grow
      "effortlessly".

      Tell me more of this "grace" that has eluded me...where can I buy some
      if that is all that is needed for reaping a harvest.

      Faithe
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic