17076Re: Sage Advise

  • tarah513
    Apr 2, 2010

      Back to you Bob...

      > "tarah513" faithearden@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Bob.
      > >
      > > Is narrating one's life part of the whole of living life? Doesn't
      > > writing, talking about one's life comprise "living life"?
      > >
      > > If not, then is one to believe that all reflecting and meditation is not
      > > living life as these are nothing more than "narrating life"?
      > >
      > > I, for one, will pass on this sage advice, considering it just more
      > > fluff - sounds good, means nothing.
      > >
      > > Faithe
      > >
      > Yo Faithe,
      > The narration referred to is the mind chatter of
      > a mind allowed to run around like a wild monkey.
      > That's all too often thorny and not fluffy and
      > has virtually (and really) nothing to do with
      > reflecting and meditation (which would be "living IT")
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      What I was intimating is that mind chatter or reflecting & meditation are one and the same - living "IT" (life). The fluffy that I referred to is that the words offered were "fluffy" in that sounds good, makes one "feel" good, but in actuality is as meaningless as trying to catch a "fluffy cloud".

      If one has sex shouting loudly, thrashing about and another has sex with eyes closed, no sounds or movement - both are partaking in sex.

      Mind chatter = reflecting/mediatation (one and the same, living IT, just differently.

      Faithe

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "If you're narrating your life,