17055Nasrudin the Student

    Mar 18, 2010
      When Mullah Nasrudin was in college, he was in a Logic
      class where a discussion about whether or not God exists
      took place. The professor had the following logic:

      "Has anyone in this class heard God?" Nobody spoke.
      "Has anyone in this class touched God?" Again, nobody
      spoke.
      "Has anyone in this class seen God?"
      When nobody spoke for the 3rd time, he simply stated,
      "Then there is no GOD!"

      Nasrudin did not like the sound of this at all, and
      asked for permission to speak. The professor granted it,
      and the Mullah stood up and asked the following
      questions of his classmates:

      "Has anyone in this class heard our professor's brain?"
      Silence.
      "Has anyone in this class touched our professor's brain?"
      Absolute silence.
      "Has anyone in this class seen our professor's brain?"
      When nobody in the class dared to speak, Nasrudin
      concluded,
      "Then, according to our professor's logic,
      it must be true that our professor has no brain!"
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic