169mail problem reaching med9

  • nirodhaha
    Feb 19, 2002
      Bob,<br><br>No the problem isn't that I'm sending
      mail as html. Actually sending as plain text. It still
      won't go through. Of course, I get very little returned
      mail, so I don't think it's my outgoing mail server or
      my outlook settings. The error messge that I get is
      "No transport provider was available for delivery to
      this recipient." which indicates, usually, that it's a
      problem with your mail server, not mine. I'd keep
      researching this because, like I said, my mail Verio mail
      server seems to be working fine.
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic