16891meditator

  • Kiran Kumar
    Dec 9, 2009
      I had a kidney stone on at around 1 year back, and I have gone through the evere pain. I had  taked the medicines and since 6-7 months there in no pain at all and I was able to do all my works.

      SO, recently I started meditation (chakra meditation) since 1 month. Since few days I am again feeling  same pain during meditation in my kidney, and the pain is felt throughout day somewhat.

      My I please know wht could  be the reason. Is it healing the stone or
      Should i stop meditation.

      Thanksin advanse