16876Re: [Meditation Society of America] new to meditation.

  • Sandeep
    Nov 27, 2009

      Yoo hoo Devin.

      Greetings

      hitedevin88 wrote:

      actually VERY new i plan on starting tomorrow.

      -----

      Why not this very moment, as these squiggly signs on a PC screen are getting read?

      Tomorrow does not exist.

      Whenever you will meet tomorrow........... it will only be now.

      Even the recall of the past .......is in the now.........is the now.

      ---------

      i need some advice/help.

      ------
      OK.

      Run from all advisers and helpers.

      -------

      is it better to listen to relaxing music? my household is kindof eratic.

      --------

      Neither listening to music (rap or trance or lullabies) is better.

      Nor refraining from listening to music is better.

      The erratic-ness of your surrounding is the best.

      ----------

      i am 20 years old. have anxiety.

      --------

      About what?

      Remember .........today is your yesterday's worst fears of what tomorrow will look like.

      ------

      i would like some advice. what to wear.

      -------

      Preferably totally naked.

      Both physically and mentally.

      If that is an issue........loose wrappings which do not cling.......physically or mentally.

      ------

      good books to read.

      --------

      Why clutter?

      ------

      good music to listen to.

      ----------

      You may find something to your liking at:

      http://www.the-covenant.net/t-s-h-Cont.htm

      While you are it, you can start with the beginning (which is the very end) at:

      http://www.the-covenant.net.

      I get 5 cents(US) for every new visitor to the site.

      Unfortunately the thieving bums never placed a counter at the site.

      ---------

      just some help.

      by the way, my name is devin.
      pleasure to meet everyone.