16861Re: [Meditation Society of America] Buddhist Meditation Rift

    Nov 12, 2009
      sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > Question:
      > Is there a wrong way to meditate?

      Yo Sean,
      What a great Zen-type question/answer/statement!
      In this case, lets say that your question is an apple
      and this situation is one of oranges. If your mind is
      full of junk quality chatter, can pure silence fill it?
      If you are praying to a devil, can anything holy
      arise? In your new incarnation, can a great meal be
      made from spoiled ingredients? So, perhaps a similar
      perspective applies to this Mahayana Buddhist smackdown.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic